Make the first step – Join the Global Network
E-tel Express – Franchise Success Story
Thank you for your franchise enquiry. Herewith please find the enclosed information regarding the E-tel Express Postal, Courier, Telegram, Business & Communication Franchise opportunity.
Communications and connectivity remains the core of any business, along with the need for personal usage when e-shopping, using e-commerce or simply staying in touch with a valued friend or client.
E-tel Express provides fast and cost effective methods of communication and communication products to its Store customers, as well as offering a range of communication services that a customer can even access and use from home.
It is this global focus and dedication that has helped the team behind the E-tel Express franchise concept, to grow the group worldwide.
E-tel Express franchising offers a one stop retail opportunity in the business and communications industry, ranging from:
- electronic communication (email, internet access, e-commerce, e-shopping);
- business communications (photocopying, laminating, binding, printing, stationery);
- message services (Sms, Fax, Telegram, telex etc);
- postal courier services (telegram delivery, local and international courier, mail box rentals, etc).
E-tel Express is part of the Network Telex Group of Companies established in the UK in 1991 and celebrating is 25TH Year in 2015.
The Group has a global footprint and continues to grow from strength to strength. Communications technologies have changed dramatically over the years, but the E-tel Express brand has continued to evolve in order to make state of the art electronic communication available to its customers worldwide.
E-tel Express is a full member of the Franchise Association of South Africa.
Franchisees are carefully selected and the E-tel Express ideology is transferred through face to face, personal, in-depth and onsite training.
We offer guaranteed support and assistance with new premises site location, store set up, printing and design enabling a full turnkey opening and we provide a wide variety of marketing materials to increase your sales.
Instant income is achieved by the handling of telegrams and documents as part of the existing Network Telex global network.
- The total turnkey set up cost is in the region of R295,000 exclusive of VAT including franchise joining fee of R50,000
- The total set up cost will vary slightly, depending on the size of the proposed location and excludes landlord, Telkom and working capital (we recommend R100 000 or 6 months operating expenses).
- Store size range 60 – 80 meters
Click here to request more information
Finance Options Available – Purchase Monthly to E-tel Express